New year resolutions? Have you thought about it?

Every year , we all work hard and we love to succeed in career. But there are hurdles along the way and it stops us from achieving what we want.

Most people don't plan well in advance, have a mind map of the stuffs that you want to do in the coming year. Don't be that spendthrift, save money and enjoy life.

Here is a video course for you , which was created in 2014 and still relevant even today. It was created back in 2013 but holds good for the coming years.



We must learn from the past years and move on to the next years. One mistake , I do would be procrastinating and never did the things on time. It creates a lot of pain and turmoil at the last minute,  I get stressed a lot end of the year.  I go to the office and come back at 5pm , watch TV for 2 hours and my day ends. This is how my daily life goes and it's a rat race.

How to change this worst rat race game and move to my life happily?

We all allot time to things that aren't necessary and I used to work on programs that are not even helpful for my career.  I struggle with coding these days and reason is not being focused. How to be focused through out the year?  Multi tasking and ruining your time, learn about the Time management techniques and learn to live happily.

One of the researches from the top scientists in the world say that Gardening is a great way to relax from the busy life. It relaxes your mind and body, you get the best air and best foods from your own tiny garden. If I want to go find one who does farming, I would be happy I thought and then I googled 

and googled 

and googled 

Luckily there was a course on the internet " Year Round Gardening" , Comeon who doesn't love gardening and growing your own vegetables at home. It saves money and keeps you fit, no more belly stomach and stomach aches.




Comments

Popular Posts