Alibaba cloud is the next big thing?


I am planning to start my new online business and I am looking to buy computers? No way!

I won’t be buying any new computers because cloud computing helps you with the scaling and it’s just click of the button. It comes with complete security and no more Trojan attacks.

This helps me to run my software business where I can buy a laptop and run it as a server. This would cut the costs to 40 percent or higher. No one loves old hardware but what if the performance remains to your expectation.

Imagine you are downsizing your team in the office which can cost you a lot but with Alibaba cloud service you can reduce the costs and at the end of the month you can completely take control of your expense by cancelling required config.

You can just start with 4.5$ a month which is the basic plan and can go up-to 79$ per month. You can pay as you go and if you sign up today you get 40 percent bonus with it. The future is going to be on-demand and you will pay for services as you use them.




 Another interesting stuff is that you can also connect your domain name to the Alibaba cloud hosting for less than 1$ per month.







All the services are easy and one-click to start!

Comments

Popular Posts